rehashing meaning in Hindirehashing sentence in Hindi
• मिश्रित करना
• मिला देना
• पुराने को नया रूप देना
- "I'm not interested in rehashing the past.
- Rehashing ( the fumble ) is a little bit of overkill,
- She probably wouldn't feel comfortable rehashing it,"
- :: : Not much point in rehashing the argument here.
- It seems like you're doing such rehashing right now.
- Their pasts prove more interesting than rehashing those of Dalgliesh and Mishkin.
- After that it just keeps rehashing its mantra of excess.
- Do I like rehashing my problems all of the time?
- But there's no sense rehashing it ."
- Rehashing it isn't going to change the outcome ."