rehashed meaning in Hindirehashed sentence in Hindi
• मिश्रित करना
• मिला देना
• पुराने को नया रूप देना
- Harada and Weinbrecht, are rehashed by CBS at night .)
- Dunne then rehashed the process in " Monster ."
- It is simply rehashed, nine-month old allegations.
- I rehashed two or three war stories handed down in my family.
- His decisions are sure to be rehashed on Capitol Hill.
- She's rehashed Madonna on a really bad day !"
- It's both fresh and old, both progressive and rehashed.
- Negative reviews noted the novel's rehashed themes and listless writing.
- Besides this, the rehashed episodes are no different in any way.
- It's simply been rehashed to look new ."