reflex activity meaning in Hindireflex activity sentence in Hindi
- The spinal cat demonstrated slight evidence of exercise pressor reflex activity.
- In a sample study, I found the reflex activity is near nil!
- In 1965 she published " Abnormal Postural Reflex Activity Caused by Brain Lesions ".
- Myotatic reflex activity with isotonic muscle contraction is stimulated and this loose appliance works with kinetic energy, just like activator appliance.
- During the First World War his studies continued as he worked with G . Riddoch to test reflex activities of isolated portions of spines subjected to gunshot wounds.
- They incorporated EMG in their use of a novel motorized manipulandum due to its ability to detect stretch reflex activity and thus incorporate the velocity-dependent nature of spasticity in the resulting diagnostic values.
- Recent research has also hypothesized arthrokinetic reflex activity as the mechanism by which hip joint mobilization can positively aid training of hip abductor torque, whereby Type I and II articular mechanoreceptors inhibit or facilitate muscle tone.
- The court found, on a balance of probabilities, that he had indeed suffered an " epileptic equivalent . " He had been unconscious, with " neither judgment, will, purpose nor reasoning . " The stabbing was a result of " blind reflex activity . " There was no intention to kill.
- H-reflex is analogous to the mechanically induced spinal stretch reflex ( for example, knee jerk reflex ) . " The primary difference between the H-reflex and the spinal stretch reflex is that the H-reflex bypasses the muscle spindle, and, therefore, is a valuable tool in assessing modulation of monosynaptic reflex activity in the spinal cord . " Although stretch reflex gives just qualitative information about muscle spindles and reflex arch activity; if the purpose of the test to compare performances from different subjects, H-reflex should be used.