reaumur meaning in Hindireaumur sentence in Hindi
- Celsius goes from zero to 100, Reaumur from zero to 80.
- Mr . Reaumur invented it in 1730 and it's still used in France.
- The contest was set up after the creation of the rue Reaumur made in 1897.
- It's the Reaumur Reaumurconversion, which is a scale, just like Mr . Fahrenheit's.
- The earliest methods of preservation of birds for natural history cabinets were published in 1748 by Reaumur in France.
- Among them is " The Construction of the Rue Reaumur, Paris " ( 1906-1908 ), a bright, busy scene of workmen helping horses drag heavy materials across the burgeoning road as decrepit buildings stand guard.
- Scientists have been fascinated by regeneration since the 1700s, when a French scientist, Rene-Antoine Ferchault de Reaumur, for whom a temperature scale is named, noticed at the fish market that some crayfish had legs that were not the same size.
- Temperature, on the other hand, has a known minimum, absolute zero ( where all vibrational motion of atoms ceases ), and therefore, can be measured either in absolute terms ( kelvins or Reaumur ) or the lowest temperature attainable in 1724 ( Fahrenheit ).
- Private secondary school institutions include " �cole du 2nd Degr?G�n�ral Priv�e Rene Reaumur ", " �cole G�n�rale et Technologique Priv�e Lafayette ", " �cole du 2nd degr?professionnel priv�e CTRE PRI ENS SOINS ESTHETIQUES ", " �cole du 2nd degr?professionnel priv�e EC INTERNATIONALE DE COIFFURE ", " �cole du 2nd degr?professionnel priv�e ECOLE DE BIJOUTERIE-JOAILLERIE ", and " �cole technologique priv�e ITECOM INST TECHN COMMUNIC ".
- "' k . "'" Si se pudieran apurar m�s las observaciones microsc�picas, a�n m�s all?a lo que las adelantaron Malpigio, Reaumur, Buffon y Needham, quiz?encontrar�amos en la incubaci�n, desarrollamiento, situaci�n, figura, movimiento y duraci�n de estos corp�sculos m�vibles, la regla que podr�a servir a explicar toda la naturaleza, grados, propiedades y s�ntomas de todas las fiebres epid�micas, y en particular de la Viruela " ( Biblioteca de Autores Ecuatorianos de Cl�sicos Ariel, 22 ).