reappearance meaning in Hindi
• फिर से दिखाई देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A regular cast of characters make reappearances in many different books.
- He also makes a reappearance in " The Black Island ".
- But the proceedings are interrupted by the reappearance of Chancellor Braxiatel.
- Khan Tokhtamysh s reappearance in Iran forced Timur to temporarily withdraw.
- The reappearance of the church still brings visitors to the area.
- Akai Osei joining the team includes the reappearance of Dance Download.
- Sharon's reappearance would have horrified Israel's Arab neighbors.
- Wheatley said when the questions came about his sudden reappearance.
- Another issue is the reappearance of an old court case.
- reappearance of her former lover and his ex-wife.
- the act of someone appearing again; "his reappearance as Hamlet has been long awaited"
- the event of something appearing again; "the reappearance of Halley''s comet"