reaper meaning in Hindi
[ 'ri:pə ] sound:
• फसल काटने वाला
• कटाई मशीन
• कटनी करने वाला
• फसल कर्तक
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- So give it your best shot, grim reaper of machines.
- I'm going to be the Grim Reaper !"
- The Grim Reaper has brought Big Business to cable news networks.
- The crowd nicknamed him the " Gin Reaper ."
- Agricultural-equipment factories produced cast-steel plows and reapers.
- In 1987 Leo Baxendale founded the publishing house, Reaper Books.
- This is generally changed, by the time of Reaper Man.
- The Reapers pulled up at the diner and chases the four.
- He appeared in the pilot, " Meet the Reaper ".
- Grim Reaper and Nekra are killed when Vision self-destructs.