quantification meaning in Hindi
• परिमाणवाचक विशेषण लगाना
• मात्रा निर्धारण
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Existential quantification can be performed by combining two negation beta nodes.
- It is one of the basic principles used in quantification theory.
- These larger biomolecules have presented their own unique challenges to quantification.
- Quantitative linguistics is an area of linguistics that relies on quantification.
- Words to put on the bathroom mirror in this era of quantification.
- "Nip " resists quantification in degrees Fahrenheit.
- Different assumptions and quantifications of these incomes will yield different Gini coefficients.
- Multicomponent relaxometry ( MCR ) allow visualization and quantification of myelin content.
- Competitive RT-PCR technique is used for absolute quantification.
- Covers theory of computation, but also program semantics and quantification theory.
- the act of discovering or expressing the quantity of something
- a limitation imposed on the variables of a proposition (as by the quantifiers `some'' or `all'' or `no'')