purgation meaning in Hindi
[ pə:'geiʃən ] sound:purgation sentence in Hindi
- Progressively bleaker decor and lighting help the scary work of dramatic purgation.
- A purgation of the state apparatus would, of course, be necessary in this case too.
- The soul, however, is not always in this state free from desolations and passive purgation.
- God's love allows humankind to be redeemed and escape the living hell through purgation by fire.
- The intended outcomes can include causing purgation, improving digestion or taste, creating dryness, or loosening joints.
- The Governors failed to manage the supply of purgation to restore the body to balance and restrain the spirits.
- Its purgation is still somewhat incomplete, and the purification of the senses is not yet finished and perfect.
- The poem uses the combined image of fire and Pentecostal fire to emphasise the need for purification and purgation.
- Clearly, peace was not part of papal policy, and judicial purgation of crimes nothing but a pretext.
- Purgation and purification, used in previous centuries, as the common interpretations of catharsis are still in wide use today.
- the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- a ceremonial cleansing from defilement or uncleanness by the performance of appropriate rites
- purging the body by the use of a cathartic to stimulate evacuation of the bowels