pure tone meaning in Hindipure tone sentence in Hindi
• शुद् ध टोन
• शुद् ध स्वरक
• शुद्ध टोन
• शुद्ध तान
• शुद्ध स्वरक
|tone: सरगम के दो सुरों का|
- Again, la Cour made no claims of transmitting voice, only pure tones.
- But to sing those songs with just pure tone is inartistic ."
- There are two types of tones : pure tones and complex tones.
- That's mostly been replaced by the pure tones of a CD player.
- The 3100 Hz pure tone T-3 sound woke up 56 % of participants.
- The left speaker suddenly begins to produce a sharp pure tone.
- Violins, horns, harps _ their pure tones floated on the air.
- It is easier to tune other instruments with this pure tone.
- The song is an almost pure tone, modulated into chirps.
- He never claimed or produced a device capable of transmitting speech, only pure tones.
- a steady sound without overtones; "they tested his hearing with pure tones of different frequencies"