primaries meaning in Hindiprimaries sentence in Hindi
• एक प्रकार का निर्वाचन
• सब से बड़ा
- With the primary elections over, the gubernatorial campaigns of Gov.
- Chaffee blew on May 26, the day before the primary.
- Voter turnout in primaries already held around the country is down.
- Victory in a Democratic primary here was always tantamount to election.
- Both are among the primary witnesses expected to testify this week.
- Engler, who was unopposed in the primary, said Wednesday.
- I want to cite the regulating agency as the primary source.
- "It's a wide open primary ."
- However, the primary symptom of the yuppie flu is fatigue.
- This program is treating primary health-care problems with doctors.