• कीमत की प्रवृत्ति
• भावों का रुख
|price: क़ीमत क़ीमत कीमत|
|behaviour: ढंग बर्ताव|
price behaviour meaning in Hindiprice behaviour sentence in Hindi
- More institutional investors are going to influence share price behaviour, he continued.
- The price behaviour of a callable bond is the opposite of that of puttable bond.
- The price behaviour of puttable bonds is the opposite of that of a callable bond.
- He subsequently worked in technical analysis, where he showed the price behaviour of many index composite stocks is easier to understand than that of the index.
- Recent research positions have ranged from the relationship between a company's stock and their cost of capital, while also studying theories on asset price behaviour and equity returns.
- One academic study ( Heffernan, 2003 ) found that demutualised societies'pricing behaviour on deposits and mortgages was more favourable to shareholders than to customers, with the remaining mutual building societies offering consistently better rates.
- Modern economics is largely a " price science " ( a science of " price behaviour " ), in which economists attempt to analyze, explain and predict the relationships between different kinds of prices using the laws of supply and demand as a guiding principle.
- The economists " assumed " all sorts of things about an economy and economic actors, in order to build models of price behaviour; Marx thought " those assumptions themselves " needed to be looked at and theorised consistently, based on insight into the historical formation of economic categories.
- Here, the separate concepts of product-values and product-prices are regarded as essential for a theory of market " dynamics " and capitalist competition; it is argued that price behaviour in aggregate cannot be understood or theorised about at all without reference to value-relations, explicitly or implicitly.