priapic meaning in Hindipriapic sentence in Hindi
- This could then be suitably named as " priapic warfare ".
- Our priapic president stands unmasked as a persistent solicitor of casual sexual gratification.
- He will be remembered as the priapic president.
- Anyhow, boomers are addicts of appearances, the whitening and tightening, the peeling and priapic products.
- The occasional priapic gestures of Ms . Tuthill's chief concubine suggest that she may not wait forever.
- In pursuit of the elusive priapic presidency, no media card is left unplayed, no matter how lurid.
- Disappointed but not surprised by Clinton's priapic predilections, I remain unconvinced by his enemies'arguments.
- Was it a priapic president with a sexual assault on mainstream morality in his off-the-Oval Office study?
- Other commentators such as Carl August Ehrensv�rd also provided illustrations and analysis of Priapic temples and the meaning of phallic architecture.
- To see this glowing, priapic sculpture in the retrospective alongside his icons is to see the leap from speculation to authority.
- resembling or being a phallus; "a phallic symbol"; "phallic eroticism"; "priapic figurines"
- overly concerned with masculinity and male sexuality; "priapic episodes"; "priapic victories"