• मूल्य समायोजन
|price: क़ीमत क़ीमत कीमत|
|adjustment: एकीकरण निपटारा|
price adjustment meaning in Hindiprice adjustment sentence in Hindi
- Price adjustments only compare different prices within the same retailer over time.
- The price adjustment will redefine best-value mobile phone services, Mr Ma said.
- Centaline said homebuyers had been slow in reacting to the price adjustments.
- This led Metrolinx to consider price adjustments to boost ridership numbers.
- It attributed the profit to price adjustments early in the year.
- New orders have improved and price adjustments are being planned for this autumn.
- That is the one crop that consumers may see a price adjustment on,
- So we have no choice but to make price adjustments, " she said.
- As it was a normal price adjustment, we are not going to respond,
- Egat recently made price adjustments resulting in increased yearly revenue of Bt4 billion.