presenile meaning in Hindipresenile sentence in Hindi
- Psychoorganic syndrome occurs during atrophy of the brain, most commonly during presenile and senile age ( e . g.
- One doctor thinks he shows signs of " presenile dementia, " or an early onset of Alzheimer's disease.
- Later, family death certificates would name meningitis, Economo's disease, presenile dementia, leukoencephalitis, alcoholic encephalopathy and ictus.
- The second patient to undergo methylperone treatment was a 63-year-old woman with presenile dementia, which caused her to experience restlessness and paranoid hallucinations.
- The final patient was a 69-year-old woman, diagnosed with presenile dementia after she expressing symptoms of memory dysfunction, depression and urinary incontinence.
- In 1998, Bruce L . Miller of the University of California at San Francisco examined five elderly patients with frontotemporal dementia ( FTD ), one form of presenile dementia.
- In a letter to be published in The Atlantic's October issue, Price describes presenile dementia as " a fairly typical Alzheimer's situation that develops significantly earlier in life . . ..
- The terminology changed after 1977 when a conference on AD concluded that the clinical and pathological manifestations of presenile and senile dementia were almost identical, although the authors also added that this did not rule out the possibility that they had different causes.
- Oldendorf's experiments were also was the first to prove that cerebrospinal fluid functions as a " sink " in relationship to brain metabolism, a concept that is being investigated in relation to the pathophysiology of presenile dementias such as Alzheimer's disease.
- On the second reading, I see the OP also asks about medicine, and that would included things like mucilage, allicin, etc ., ( I nearly included " calamine " obviously a sure sign of presenile dementia setting in ) .-- talk ) 22 : 22, 20 May 2011 ( UTC)