• तुषाभ शल्कन
pityriasis meaning in Hindipityriasis sentence in Hindi
- The condition pityriasis versicolor was first identified in 1846.
- Sulfacetamide has been investigated for use in the treatment of pityriasis versicolor and rosacea.
- He named the disease pityriasis rotunda and his diagnosis is still being used today.
- However in pityriasis amiantacea the scales are attached to both the hair shaft and the scalp.
- Gibert is remembered for providing the first accurate description of a papulosquamous skin disorder that he named pityriasis rosea.
- As a 1 % topical cream, it is an effective treatment for dermatophytosis, candidiasis, and pityriasis.
- Pityriasis versicolor is more common in hot, humid climates or in those who sweat heavily, so it may recur each summer.
- Pityriasis amiantacea can easily be misdiagnosed due its close resemblance to other scalp diseases such as psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis or lichen planus.
- Pityriasis amiantacea may be present with other inflammatory conditions such as atopic dermatitis or seborrhoeic dermatitis and sebaceous scales and alopecia can occur.
- As the patches of pityriasis alba do not darken normally in sunlight, effective sun protection helps minimise the discrepancy in colouration against the surrounding normal skin.
- any of several skin disorders characterized by shedding dry flakes of skin