philanderers meaning in Hindiphilanderers sentence in Hindi
- A philanderer is not a good occupant for the White House.
- Tim was also a perpetual philanderer until Diana finally left him.
- Carle and Matson agree that one indiscretion does not a philanderer make.
- It didn't even sound like that of your everyday philanderer.
- Instead, he'll be remembered as a philanderer ."
- But a philanderer, they say, does not a murderer make.
- He always made it clear that he was a philanderer.
- Brochant believes Christine has gone to Pascal Meneaux, a notorious philanderer.
- Webster had been described as " thief, liar and philanderer ".
- Paolo proved to be a philanderer, and Hilary eventually left him.