pelagia meaning in Hindipelagia sentence in Hindi
- Corelli leaves Antonia, his mandolin, with Pelagia for safekeeping.
- St . Pelagia had a racy act that a local bishop saw.
- Corelli has eyes for Pelagia the moment he sees her.
- Before long, Pelagia forsakes her fiance to take up with Corelli.
- Son of : Ferdynand RadziwiBB and Pelagia Sapie | anka.
- Pelagia meets a young fisherman named Mandras, and they rapidly become engaged.
- SS Januarius and Pelagia were said to have been martyred in the town.
- His mother, Mary Pelagia Coppens, was a gifted pianist and singer.
- Pelagia's letters to him go unanswered.
- Yet Corelli does not return, though Pelagia is convinced she sees his ghost.