pelage meaning in Hindi
[ 'peilidʒ ] sound:pelage sentence in Hindi
- Adults have a brown pelage with pale fur on the belly.
- Significant numbers of duiker, sitatunga and horns and striped pelages.
- :: The pelage is a feature that need careful consideration.
- Their pelage is also more gray in colour with less defined spots.
- Adults are generally brown, with lighter ventral ( belly ) pelage.
- The pelage is long and silky with a dense underfur.
- Most of the pelage will have appeared by day 8.
- Its pelage is reddish-brown with dark grey foreparts and neck.
- The pelage is thicker on the head than other eastern woolly lemurs.
- The summer pelage is brighter with more vivid coloration pattern.
- growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal