pathologist meaning in Hindipathologist sentence in Hindi
• रोग निदानज्ञाता
• रोग पहचानने वाला
- A pathologist who did an autopsy did not spot the overdose.
- We hear it was useful for classroom teachers, speech pathologists,
- The pathologists found only one cancerous node in the removed liver.
- Hechter-Schulz is a microbial pathologist who fought tropical diseases.
- There are some college professors and one is a forensic pathologist.
- She had plans to become a pathologist before settling into acting.
- But influenced by the pathologists there, he switched specialty training.
- The pathologist also notes the prevalence of estrogen and progesterone receptors.
- Like a pathologist observing microscopic images of cells, mothers know.
- Pathologists were awaiting dental records before positively identifying the second victim.
- a doctor who specializes in medical diagnosis