pass port meaning in Hindipass port sentence in Hindi
- Longer excursions pass Port Almanza and Mackinlay Pass to Martillo Island, home to a Magellan Penguins'rookery.
- If so, it would have meant applying for another visa and pass port, either of which could take up to a year.
- The accident happened around 3 : 45 p . m . along the Rio Grande, about a mile east of the old Eagle Pass port of entry, Jones said.
- Court findings were that " Powatan ", in confused signals, had cut across " Telena's " course rather than pass port to port with the responsibility for the collision resting entirely with " Powatan ".
- At that occasion, care taker Emanuel Bergman from Bor�s pointed her out to be the same person as a certain Passannicka ('Pass Port-Annicka'), who had previously been subjected to physical punishment for crimes committed in Bor�s and exiled from that city.