• अलंकृत भित्ति
|ornamental: अलंकारी शोभाकारी
|wall: चारदीवारी दीवार
ornamental wall meaning in Hindiornamental wall sentence in Hindi
- These minarets have elegant and circular balconies with low ornamental walls and arches.
- The ornamental wall-decoration on the first floor was revealed and restored.
- In addition, " mizrach " refers to an ornamental wall plaque used to indicate the direction of prayer in Jewish homes.
- The gates are set into an ornamental wall, constructed of brick with cement rendered ledges along the tops and decorative end posts.
- The entrance to the building featured a corridor lined with ornamental wall tiles, designed to depict the four seasons and night and morning.
- The original entrance to the building featured a corridor lined with ornamental wall tiles, designed to depict the four seasons and night and morning.
- A formal garden, surrounded by a high ornamental wall, originally covered the entire rear grounds of the property, which extends through the city block to South Court Street.
- The neogothic columns were encased in a contemporary form of white drywall; the ornamental wall stencilling and walls were painted over in white; and the floors were covered in turquoise blue synthetic carpeting.