origanum meaning in Hindioriganum sentence in Hindi
- "Origanum syriacum " grows to a height of 1 meter.
- A scene in the Dry Garden at Lambley featuring Yuccas, Verbascum, Origanum and Salvia sclarea
- The larvae mainly feed on " Origanum vulgare ", but occasionally also on other herbs.
- 174 botanical specimens he collected including " Origanum vulgare " are held in the Wisbech and Fenland Museum.
- That one, usually but not always called Turkish or Greek oregano, is the white flowering Origanum vulgare ssp . hirtum.
- The larvae are polyphagous and have been recorded feeding on various low-growing plants, including " Origanum " species.
- However, in English, hyssop generally refers to a different plant . " Origanum syriacum " is native to the Middle East.
- Plants in the genus Origanum go by the common names sweet marjoram, wild marjoram, pot marjoram and dittany of Crete as well as oregano.
- I've also fallen for an ornamental oregano, Origanum Herrenhausen, with clusters of purplish pink flowers that bloom from July to the first frost.
- Adults are active during the night and day and feed on flower nectar of " Origanum vulgare " and " Molinia " species.
- any of various fragrant aromatic herbs of the genus Origanum used as seasonings