obelisk meaning in Hindi
• चतुष्कोण सतम्भ
• चौखूंटा मीनार
• सूच्याकार स्तंभ
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The Washington Monument, which is modeled on an Egyptian obelisk.
- It runs the full height of the 555-foot obelisk.
- He even visited Rome to get a glimpse of the obelisk.
- We know that if the obelisk comes, customers will come.
- The real obelisk is expected to be completed by June 2000.
- Among other things, it said Italy would return the obelisk.
- For decades Ethiopian officials have demanded the obelisk's return.
- To dismantle the obelisk is a crime and it is senseless.
- In 1881 the current marble obelisk was erected in their honor.
- Today there is an obelisk in the city commemorating the battle.
- a stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top
- a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote