notational system meaning in Hindinotational system sentence in Hindi
- The " Shiva Sutras " describe a phonemic notational system in the fourteen initial lines preceding the Ashtadhyayi.
- Thus, Penderecki notates it without the staff, helping to make his notational system as visually efficient as possible.
- He is the co-author ( with Silvio Funtowicz ) of the NUSAP notational system and of Post-normal science.
- Mathematicians have invented an entirely new notational system just to express this number in any reasonably compact form!
- This notational system was the one used for the official publications of the Istanbul Conservatory during the 1920s and 1930s.
- Obukhov remained in Paris, living in a small apartment with his wife, composing and writing about his harmonic and notational system.
- The notational system directly and logically encodes the binary representations of the digits in a hexadecimal ( base sixteen ) numeral.
- The second notational system labels sets in terms of their normal form, which depends on the concept of " normal order ".
- In this, the key section of the book, Goodman expands on his idea of a notational system introduced in the previous chapter.
- The notational system introduces different clusters of phonemes that serve special roles in the morphology of Sanskrit, and are referred to throughout the text.
- a technical system of symbols used to represent special things