system meaning in Hindi
[ 'sistəm ] sound:system sentence in Hindi
- Boot methods for special ways of using this system.
इस तंत्र का उपयोग कर अतिरिक्त तरीकें से बूट करें |
- Don't try and introduce the system at once .
पूरे सिस्टम को एक बार ही लागू करने का प्रयास न करें ।
- In the villages , this system is considered most convenient .
गांवों में तो यही प्रणाली Zसुविधाजनक रहती है .
- The photovoltaic system is of modular type.
फोटो वोल्टायिक प्रणाली माड्यूलर प्रकार की होती है।
- No existing file system was detected in this partition.
इस पार्टीशन में कोई भी ध फ़ाइल सिस्टम नहीं मिला.
- The desktop description file to execute as the system monitor
तंत्र मॉनिटर के रूप में डेस्कटॉप विवरण फ़ाइल
- Do n't try and introduce the system at once .
पूरे सिस्टम को एक बार ही लागू करने का प्रयास न करें .
- We are now in a system where anyone can rise
अब हम एक ऐसी सभ्यता में हैं जहाँ कोई भी ऊपर उठ सकता है
- User %s no longer permitted to access the system
उपयोक्ता %s को इस सिस्टम में पहुँच अनुमति अब नहीं है
- you just have to architect the systems the right way.
बस आपको सही ढंग से प्रणाली की संरचना बनानी होगी |
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized; "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can''t do it unless we establish some system around here"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender"
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"