nascency meaning in Hindinascency sentence in Hindi
- Khoobiar s work in 1964 marks the nascency of the spillover concept.
- "This movement is in its nascency, and it's healthy.
- Sacroiliac joint surgeries have improved significantly beyond their nascency, which lacked the advent of hardware or instrumentation.
- He felt that the album " reconnects U2 with the strident, searching, wide awake band of their nascency, reminding not only us, but themselves, of their against-the-odds beginnings ".
- "Play Meter " also served as the parent organization of the first coin-op-oriented spring trade show ( forerunner to North America's annual Amusement Expo ), and together with rival publication " RePlay " ( founded 1975 ) it represents the only trade magazine to chronicle the arcade industry in its nascency, through market fluctuations like the video game 1983, and through the rebirth and maturation of the medium through the 1980s.
- the event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child"