naivenesses meaning in Hindinaivenesses sentence in Hindi
- At first, she is disliked by her classmates and teachers due to her stubbornness and naiveness.
- Radisic told reporters at a press conference in Banja Luka, adding " this was the price for someone's naiveness ."
- A kid comes into the world very naive, they lose that naiveness and then go into this life losing all of this getting into trouble.
- Though still cantankerous in the show's first life, Mama's character expanded with wisecracks, humor, pesky antics, indecorum, and naiveness.
- Once again the Argentinean artist plays with binary oppositions creating a balance between primitive civilisations and surrealism, psychedelia and the naiveness that so well characterises his work.
- "He's mature, but he also has enough naiveness that makes him refreshing, " said Lee's coach at San Diego State, Jim Dietz.
- Damn my naiveness in believing I could go under the radar and get away with criticising the filer's expert edits and succinct edit summaries here and here correcting the ignorant spellings of a previous editor.
- "In my naiveness, I thought if I brought different kinds of people onto the stage, that would ensure that there were different kinds of people in the audience, but that hasn't happened,"
- The movie was a commercial disappointment and critic Mohar Basu labeled her " a chatterbox replete with idioticity which the director frames as naiveness . " She then appeared in Tigmanshu Dhulia's " Bullett Raja " opposite Saif Ali Khan, a box-office flop.
- It is really effrontery on his part and not mere naiveness to ignore an instance so dead against a fundamental doctrine of his own & if he had considered the idea of cause as also to be ignored as being an isolated exceptional case, he would have had no reason to write the Treatise at all .