motivators meaning in Hindimotivators sentence in Hindi
- He handled people well, was an excellent teacher and motivator.
- He's going to be a great motivator ."
- First-year Buffalo coach Ted Nolan is a great motivator.
- Kidman makes Suzanne's unquenchable ego thirst a believable motivator.
- Often, it seemed more like simple greed was the motivator.
- That was the primary motivator in making this come to fruition.
- The money wasn't much of a motivator, either.
- He was a motivator and fund raiser for civil rights organizations.
- Fear and loss are much greater motivators than gains or profits,
- "It's a commonly stated motivator ."