moonstone meaning in Hindimoonstone sentence in Hindi
• चंद्रकांत मणि
• चंद्रोपल मणि
- The beach was named after the moonstones that wash ashore there.
- She altered her costume and changed her codename back to Moonstone.
- It is unknown if Moonstone will make these available as well.
- It was released on June 1, 1994 by Moonstone Records.
- He gets into the tomb and starts searching for the moonstone.
- The optical effect of adularescence in moonstone is typically due to adularia.
- Robertson wrote the song " Moonstone " about his mother passing away.
- She was kidnapped by the original Moonstone, now known as Nefarius.
- She received the Moonstone Black Writing Celebration Lifetime Achievement Award in 1996.
- The film's soundtrack was released in 1992 through Moonstone Records.
- a transparent or translucent gemstone with a pearly luster; some specimens are orthoclase feldspar and others are plagioclase feldspar