moonlighting meaning in Hindi
[ 'mu:nˌlaitiŋ ] sound:moonlighting sentence in Hindi
• चांदनी में होने वाला
• चांदनी का
- Just make sure the instructor isn't some moonlighting librarian.
- Pataki's moonlighting has repeatedly raised questions about his credibility.
- His DLJ superiors say they have no problem with his moonlighting.
- Some of the moonlighting thespians in leading parts do get paid.
- So he has been moonlighting as a storekeeper for seven years.
- And you'll earn extra cash from moonlighting assignments too.
- But working as a gold buyer on contract is only moonlighting.
- Various techniques have been used to reveal moonlighting functions in proteins.
- Contractual provisions limiting employees moonlighting activities are, however, permissible.
- "Baywatch, " and " Moonlighting ."