mistake of fact meaning in Hindimistake of fact sentence in Hindi
• तथ्य की भूल
|mistake: गलती दोष प्रमाद|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|fact: असलियत काम कार्य|
- In jurisdictions that use the term, it is differentiated from mistake of fact.
- Justice Dickson took a different approach to the defence of mistake of fact.
- Mistake of fact is unavailable in respect to absolute liability offences.
- This is particularly true where, as here, the accused has raised the defense of mistake of fact.
- Lever Brothers Ltd therefore brought a claim for rescission of the compensation package on grounds of mistake of fact.
- During the trial the issue arose of whether the defence of mistake of fact should be put to the jury.
- Lord Simonds discussed why a mistake of law was different from a mistake of fact, because " ignorantia juris neminem excusat ".
- Their Lordships turn to Dextra's claim to recover its money as having been paid to the BOJ under a mistake of fact.
- Examples include diminished capacity to understand the wrongfulness of the action, or a mistake of fact that affected the intention of the litigant.
- She said in court papers that the marriage was a " mutual mistake of fact and was entered into solely for an entertainment purpose ."