melanosome meaning in Hindimelanosome sentence in Hindi
- Migmatites often appear as tightly, incoherently folded ( ptygmatic folds ) melanosome.
- Basic science discoveries included the discovery of the melanosome and of human tyrosinase.
- The melanosome is transported along the microtubule.
- In melanocytes Rab27 binds the melanosome.
- The loss of any one of these proteins interrupts melanosome transport and results in the hypopigmentation.
- Tyrp1 is also involved in maintenance of melanosome structure and affects melanocyte proliferation and melanocyte cell death.
- The neosome is composed of lightly-colored areas ( leucosome ) and dark areas ( melanosome ).
- The melanosome is composed of cordierite, hornblende and biotite and forms the wall zones of the neosome.
- Moreover, since OA1 is an organellar GPCR, it may represent an unidentified pathway in the melanosome.
- Furthermore, the team was able to compare melanosome types to those of modern birds to determine a general range of colour.