melanosis meaning in Hindimelanosis sentence in Hindi
- melanosis, keratosis, hyperkeratosis, dorsurn, non-petting oedema,
- Melanosis coli is a frequent find in long-standing factitious diarrhea.
- in human body include dark smudges on skin ( melanosis ), polms and
- In 1861, Hulke first described oculodermal melanosis ( Nevus of Ota ).
- Melanosis mainly occurs during postmortem handling and refrigerated storage.
- districts arsenal lesions such as melanosis, leucomelanosis.
- Accumulation of lipofuscin in the colon is the cause of the condition melanosis coli.
- Smoker's melanosis is like the genetic melanin pigmentations a defence-system in action.
- Another proposed cause of neurocutaneous melanosis is a mutation of the NRAS gene at codon 61.
- For a description of melanin-related disorders, see melanin, melanosis coli and ocular melanosis.
- a condition characterized by abnormal deposits of melanin (especially in the skin)