mater meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Bradley, which is in Peoria, is his alma mater.
- He recently returned to his alma mater to profile Steve McNair.
- My old alma mater doesn't turn out any dummies.
- Damn right, I know it's my alma mater.
- Another helped get her alma mater lumped in with the defectors.
- Then there was his alma mater, the US Naval Academy.
- His alma mater posted a 68-55 victory over Montebello.
- Akis recently returned to his alma mater to present his solution.
- Braswell came to CSUN, his alma mater, in 1996.
- He has been coaching at his alma mater for 13 seasons.
- an informal use of the Latin word for mother; sometimes used by British schoolboys or used facetiously