matelasse meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- _Matelasse : A doublecloth or compound fabric with a blistered surface.
- There were matelasse gold pants and a leopard-print trench on view.
- Matelasse skirts drew on Navajo patterns.
- The black king-sized platform bed with its polished ebony headboard was covered in snowy Frette linens and a white matelasse spread.
- Instead, my husband and I crammed into a stiff double bed with a thin matelasse cover and a pair of flat pillows.
- Like much of the furniture in the home, the plain curved sofas and chairs, upholstered in white matelasse, were copied from photographs.
- widerview . com A reputable, site for country and traditional styles, antler chandeliers, matelasse bedcovers, fair prices and warm, knowledgeable service.
- Khaki tops and pants were the casual end of a collection whose evening pieces were of a silvery matelasse fabric that has the effect of a rich screen.
- Especially striking are his pieces rendered in white or gold matelasse, an unexpected success when the fabric is used to make a jean-style jacket or trenchcoat.
- The obvious solution : a matelasse coverlet, an old-fashioned quilted blanket woven from various sizes of yarn that shrink at different rates to create its puckered look.