masthead meaning in Hindi
[ 'mɑ:sthed ] sound:masthead sentence in Hindi
• मस्तूल शिखर
• मस्तूल शीर्ष
- The four regional editors named on the masthead are also Asian.
- Running backstays are found on both masthead rigs and fractional rigs.
- The ships recovered such conclusive evidence as brooms at mastheads ."
- Masthead rigs are most common on larger keel boats or cruisers.
- The dragon masthead has been preserved at the Seawall in Stanley Park
- In Victoria, a Masthead version was developed with a staysail.
- The tag line on its masthead is " Vishwasave Vishwa ".
- It has a masthead sloop rig, an internally mounted rudder.
- The two newspapers plan to publish under a joint masthead starting Monday.
- She named him Creative Troublemaker on Interview's masthead.
- the head or top of a mast
- the title of a newspaper or magazine; usually printed on the front page and on the editorial page
- a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.