mastaba meaning in Hindimastaba sentence in Hindi
- The first tomb structure that the Egyptians built was the mastaba.
- It contains a large pyramid and several mud-brick mastabas.
- She was buried with her husband in mastaba 16 at Meidum.
- Nofret was buried with her husband in mastaba 16 at Meidum.
- It is a joined mastaba belonging to Ptahhotep Tjefi and Akhethetep.
- The first dynasty mastabas for example, were simply rectangular tombs.
- The mastaba measures 21 / 90 ?11.50 m.
- Mastabas provided better protection from scavenging animals and grave robbers.
- On January 10, 1913 he discovered Mastaba of Kaninisut.
- This chamber is approached through the mastaba tomb's false door.
- an ancient Egyptian mud-brick tomb with a rectangular base and sloping sides and flat roof; "the Egyptian pyramids developed from the mastaba"