marcato meaning in Hindimarcato sentence in Hindi
- Your spiccato sounds like marcato, your legato sounds like detache.
- Marcato's name and phone number are written on it.
- George and Emily track down Marcato to his antique shop.
- The concluding Allegro marcato is in a large binary form with a short coda.
- The marcato accent in the third mark shown is also known as the forzato accent.
- The first silk spinning shop, the Filanda Marcato Ancilotto, was established in 1870.
- The woman contacts a man called Adrian Marcato ( Laurence Welles ) with her find.
- WITH : Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne, Jack Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne and Robert Marcato.
- This is quickly followed by a hammering " marcato " idea in the left hand.
- The basses sing a short call which dominates the movement, first marked " pp marcato ".