marcasite meaning in Hindimarcasite sentence in Hindi
- Marcasite reacts more readily than pyrite under conditions of high humidity.
- Ore minerals were galena, sphalerite, calcite, and marcasite.
- Deeper ore is pitchblende and coffinite with abundant pyrite and marcasite.
- Primary ores were created mostly consisting of Sphalerite, Marcasite and Galena.
- Marcasite became popular as an understated alternative for the nobility.
- In modern English, marcasite is defined scientifically as isometric iron sulfide.
- President Clinton said, pointing to my marcasite brooch.
- Sulfide minerals such as galena, sphalerite, marcasite and pyrite thus form.
- Quartz and marcasite ( typical of a reducing environment ) are quite frequent.
- Some are embedded with semi-precious stones like marcasite, amethyst and garnet.