make meaning in Hindi
[ meik ] sound:
• विचार करना
• जमा करना
• प्रकाशित करना
• तय करना
• तैयार करना
• बना देना
• निर्माण करना
• मजबूर करना
• रचना करना
• उत्पादन करना
• इकट्ठा करना
• बना लेना
• प्राप्त करना
• तालीम देना
• अर्जित करना
• समय पर पहुंचना
• हासिल करना
• कार्य करना
• पेश करना
• निर्माण करना करना
• चल पड्ॅअना
• पेशाब करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Locate the 'shadow' file and make a backup copy:
'shadow' फाइल को खोजे और उसकी अतिरिक्त प्रति तैयार करे।
- First make sure they've got fresh air .
सबसे पहले तो निश्चय किजिये कि उसे ताज़ी हवा मिल रही है
- not because they made an intelligent analysis of the causes
नाकि उन्होंने कोइ बुद्धिपूर्वक अन्वय किया है
- And I have to make it clear, it's not just me anymore.
और मैं स्पष्ठ कर दूँ कि अब मैं अकेले ही नहीं हूँ।
- to make sure that just coming into the laboratory
यह यकीन करने के लिए की मात्र प्रयोगशाला में आने से
- I made a hypothesis, a ridiculous hypothesis.
मैंने एक परिकल्पना, एक हास्यास्पद परिकल्पना की है।
- But to make large forms was too heavy and expensive.
लेकिन बड़ी मुर्तिया बनाना काफी भारी और महँगा था |
- You can download it or make a link to it.
आप इसे डाउनलोड नहीं कर सकते या इससे लिंक नहीं कर सकते.
- that ended last week made no further progress on.
कि पिछले सप्ताह खत्म हो गया पर कोई आगे प्रगति हुई।
- and make sure that their children go to school,
और वो अपने बच्चों का स्कूल में जाना सुनिश्चित करें,
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- a recognizable kind; "there''s a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- act in a certain way so as to acquire; "make friends"; "make enemies"
- eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
synonyms：urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water
- have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
synonyms：stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap
- behave in a certain way; "make merry"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don''t make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- put in order or neaten; "make the bed"; "make up a room"
- develop into; "He will make a splendid father!"
- change from one form into another; "make water into wine"; "make lead into gold"; "make clay into bricks"
- favor the development of; "Practice makes the winner"
- cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable; "make my day"
- institute, enact, or establish; "make laws"
synonyms：lay down, establish
- calculate as being; "I make the height about 100 feet"
- consider as being; "It wasn''t the problem some people made it"
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
synonyms：induce, stimulate, cause, have, get
- represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like; "She makes like an actress"
synonyms：pretend, make believe
- assure the success of; "A good review by this critic will make your play!"
- induce to have sex; "Harry finally seduced Sally"; "Did you score last night?"; "Harry made Sally"
- make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one''s office"; "create a furor"
- create or design, often in a certain way; "Do my room in blue"; "I did this piece in wood to express my love for the forest"
- create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
- create by artistic means; "create a poem"; "Schoenberg created twelve-tone music"; "Picasso created Cubism"; "Auden made verses"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident"
- compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way; "People cannot be made to integrate just by passing a law!"; "Heat makes you sweat"
- make by shaping or bringing together constituents; "make a dress"; "make a cake"; "make a wall of stones"
- make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
synonyms：cook, fix, ready, prepare
- organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
synonyms：hold, throw, have, give
- gather and light the materials for; "make a fire"
- perform or carry out; "make a decision"; "make a move"; "make advances"; "make a phone call"
- reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
synonyms：reach, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- reach in time; "We barely made the plane"
- reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"; "We made it!"; "She may not make the grade"
synonyms：reach, get to, progress to
- proceed along a path; "work one''s way through the crowd"; "make one''s way into the forest"
- head into a specified direction; "The escaped convict took to the hills"; "We made for the mountains"
- appear to begin an activity; "He made to speak but said nothing in the end"; "She made as if to say hello to us"
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
synonyms：gain, take in, clear, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in
- achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
- charge with a function; charge to be; "She was named Head of the Committee"; "She was made president of the club"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- carry out or commit; "make a mistake"; "commit a faux-pas"
- form by assembling individuals or constituents; "Make a quorum"
- constitute the essence of; "Clothes make the man"
- to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
- amount to; "This salary increase makes no difference to my standard of living"
- be or be capable of being changed or made into; "He makes a great host"; "He will make a fine father"
- add up to; "four and four make eight"
- be suitable for; "Wood makes good furniture"
- undergo fabrication or creation; "This wool makes into a nice sweater"