maced meaning in Hindimaced sentence in Hindi
- I was maced, punched and kicked in the head for two minutes.
- They are then maced by Emmett, who is then incapacitated by Casey.
- As Star lay critically wounded and bleeding, a second officer maced her.
- Cling, who was Maced in the face, wrestled Gene to the ground.
- But then DeJesus got a call saying that her son had been maced at school.
- Except that somewhere on the wrong side of midnight that night, the star goaltender got Maced.
- In the lawsuits, prisoners complained of being maced and beaten for no reason and of being served inedible food.
- Police jabbed participants with batons, and maced several more before arresting those who would not disperse . 22 people were arrested.
- If you've ever been Maced or tear-gassed, you have some idea what Slowik's horseradish can do.
- Only one fan actually was able to climb the posts, and when he was pulled down, he was maced and handcuffed.