lonesome meaning in Hindi
[ 'ləunsəm ] sound:lonesome sentence in Hindi
- Q : Was Lonesome Dove, Texas, a real place?
- Paul Rodriguez plays a lonesome widowed father in search of security.
- I'm getting lonesome for Russia as well as Paris.
- Bars and honkytonks all over the West are named Lonesome Dove.
- On Monday, veteran Guy Shapka was bucked off High Lonesome.
- 9 . EVEN THE STARS LOOK LONESOME, by Maya Angelou.
- And sometime I really get lonesome for why I came here.
- "Lonesome Dove " ( 1989, TV miniseries)
- The first year, she was lonesome, overworked, miserable.
- Brian O'Byrne, " The Lonesome West"
- marked by dejection from being alone; "felt sad and lonely"; "the loneliest night of the week"; "lonesome when her husband is away"; "spent a lonesome hour in the bar"
- being the only one; single and isolated from others; "the lone doctor in the entire county"; "a lonesome pine"; "an only child"; "the sole heir"; "the sole example"; "a solitary instance of cowardice"; "a solitary speck in the sky"
synonyms：, , ,