loners meaning in Hindiloners sentence in Hindi
- It is a sport known to attract loners and cause divorces.
- The challenge is finding a destination that makes loners feel welcome.
- Her pursuers, however, are not love-struck loners.
- And like Holmes, all three are loners, damaged goods.
- Although they frequent social places, WikiMercenaries themselves are quiet loners.
- Escaping the hotel, David joins the loners in the woods.
- Society often paints the homeless as isolated, free-floating loners.
- We are in danger of becoming a nation of loners.
- Nor are most bullies academic failures or loners without friends.
- They're not loners, they're adventurers.