lodestars meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Such evidence is the lodestar of the interpretation of the trust.
- The new system will replace ground-based radar with satellite lodestars.
- But investors and the news media still treat it like a lodestar.
- His lodestar, like Clinton's, is the middle class.
- Kilwa and Unguja ( Zanzibar ) were the Yao lodestars.
- Yes, American foreign policy should to be guided by certain lodestar principles.
- That should be the lodestar of American and U . N . policy.
- I think it is important that you have a lodestar here of democracy.
- Flights continued onwards to Lockheed Lodestar on its services to Kaikohe and Kaitaia.
- But it is Truman, not Roosevelt, whom Clinton uses as his lodestar.