• शिरा निक्षेप
• धातु की खान की दरज
• पानी का कटाव
lode meaning in Hindilode sentence in Hindi
- It is something of a mother lode where cyberporn is concerned.
- Still, bloodlines played a role in Lode's inception.
- But I think he got the mother lode of the talent.
- But for weather fanatics, the sites are the mother lode.
- An ore prospector might think he was nearing the mother lode.
- Back then, Carrara was the undisputed mother lode of masterpieces.
- They may be just mining the mother lode of free publicity.
- She and husband Dan Lodes brought Mary to Rockhurst last weekend.
- Brice Blanc will ride Lazy Lode for the first time Saturday.
- It required eight and a half years to reach the Lode.
- a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks