linkers meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There have been recent efforts synthesize conductive MOFs using triyphenylene linkers.
- These cross-linkers grab onto other chemicals and hold them together.
- Linkers is of Aruban descent, from his mother's side.
- In addition, chemical linkers can be directly designed into the synthetic carbohydrates.
- Linkers can take objects from a collection called a " library ".
- With SD No1 troops wear the all-leather " Linkers " ceremonial boot.
- Meanwhile, Scarlet Rain and Blood Leopard are also battling off against multiple Linkers.
- The source code is then translated to executable machine code by utilities such as linkers.
- Short-chained ether linkers are preferred.
- It is attached to the active site via linkers made of around 30 amino acids.