lightenings meaning in Hindilightenings sentence in Hindi
- Recently, however, he has been lightening up on technology.
- A launch attempt was abandoned Friday because of thunder and lightening.
- Lightening the mood were seashell printed silk and chiffon gypsy dresses.
- Possible solutions include lengthening the asphalt runway or lightening the plane.
- The solutions could include lightening the plane or extending the runway.
- Blame it on the arbitrageurs and dealers lightening up their positions.
- Again it showed the lightening transition the Croats are capable of.
- It came like a bolt of lightening on a clear day,
- Medical studies have shown the efficiency of arbutin for skin lightening.
- I was thinking along the lines of lightening the dark photo.