leathering meaning in Hindileathering sentence in Hindi
- His technical innovations included the strengthened interior bracing mentioned above, a new method of leathering hammers, and quadruple stringing.
- As Karanacs says, I gave this article a bit of a leathering during its GA review, but it was little more than moving a few commas around.
- The restoration effort focuses on the re-leathering of the entire instrument as well as the correction of damage to pipework and mechanical systems sustained from construction and water in the intervening years.
- This requires an extensive " re-leathering " of the windchests every twenty-five to forty years depending upon the quality of the material used, the atmospheric conditions and the use of the organ.
- M . C . Bishop lists likely components as one shoulder plate, about 35 metal ( ferrous or copper alloy ) strips, 90-120 leathering rivets, 3 or 4 internal leathers, and one padded lining.
- On their time off the band wrote and recorded their sophomore LP " From the Bestiary to the Leathering Room " in their recording studio aboard the " Caleuche ", Bates'boat moored in Vancouver's False Creek.