• सीसा का बना हुआ
leaden meaning in Hindi
[ 'ledn ] sound:leaden sentence in Hindi
- By contrast I played golf last week under a leaden sky.
- Dark, leaden clouds gathered, and it began to drizzle.
- Warmed drinks are rich and have body but are not leaden.
- Now, the whole thing between two leaden candidates is somniferous.
- The whitish underside fur is a leaden gray towards the base.
- There is a slender blue-leaden streak along the termen.
- But other groups seem to have a more leaden hand.
- And often there are corporate histories, sometimes earnest, often leaden.
- "leaden " and " cardboard epic ."
- There was, about it all, a sense of leaden inevitability.
- made of lead; "a leaden weight"
- darkened with overcast; "a dark day"; "a dull sky"; "the sky was leaden and thick"
- lacking lightness or liveliness; "heavy humor"; "a leaden conversation"
- (of movement) slow and laborious; "leaden steps"
- made heavy or weighted down with weariness; "his leaden arms"; "weighted eyelids"