leaded meaning in Hindi
[ 'ledid ] sound:leaded sentence in Hindi
- Arizona is one of the last states to sell leaded gasoline.
- They pull at the heavy wood doors with inset leaded glass.
- Properly maintained, leaded paint generally poses no hazard or risk.
- The poor suffer most from leaded gas, health specialists say.
- Leaded petrol to be phased out nationwide by January, NEW STRAITS
- xfdws PHASING-OUT-OF-LEADED sked Emerging Markets Datafile
- The sale of leaded gasoline has been banned in major cities.
- Do you remember when leaded fuel was outlawed in the 80s?
- They are also more sensitive to thermal stresses than leaded components.
- Some EDB in leaded gasoline converts to methyl bromide when burned.
- treated or mixed with lead; "leaded gasoline"; "leaded zinc"
- (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead; "leaded windowpanes"
- having thin strips of lead between the lines of type